Here’s a list of upcoming virtual support groups through Zoom! Groups are free to Fire Hero Family members; you must pre-register.
Peer Support Group
Next group: Wednesday, May 27, 8:00 – 9:30 pm EDT
• Meet in small groups with other Fire Hero Families to share stories, struggles, and ideas
• Informal, just for family members, no NFFF staff or professional facilitators
Next groups: Tuesday, May 26, 8:00 pm EDT and Thursday, May 28, 11:00 am EDT
• Hosted by psychologist Dr. Angela Moreland
• For those who are struggling with grief or the pandemic/quarantine or both
• For those who do not have a strong support system in place
To sign up for a group, please E-mail Erin at email@example.com by Sunday, May 24, with the following information:
• Your name
• Your firefighter’s name
• Your relationship to the FF
• Which group you would like to attend
The Fire Hero Family Programs team is here for you. While we are adapting to these new circumstances, we are researching ways to bring resources, workshops, and meetings to you virtually. In the coming weeks, we will provide resources and information to help you stay connected.