Find information about the National Fallen Firefighters Foundation and connect with our marketing and communications team
Our Foundation will be:
- An organization with programs that provide meaningful reductions in the number of firefighter fatalities and injuries.
- Recognized and looked upon as the national organization that provides the highest level of support to families of fallen firefighters.
- A leading advocate of fire prevention and fire safety.
- Financially self-sustaining.
- An effectively managed organization adaptive to the ever-changing environment.
- An organization capable of immediately responding to situations that involve the loss of fire service life.
About the National Fallen Firefighters Foundation (NFFF)
The United States Congress created the National Fallen Firefighters Foundation to lead a nationwide effort to remember America’s fallen firefighters. Since 1992, the non-profit foundation has developed and expanded programs to honor fallen fire heroes and assist their families and co-workers. The National Fallen Firefighters Foundation also works closely with the U.S. Fire Administration to help prevent and reduce line-of-duty deaths and injuries. For more information on the Foundation and its programs visit www.firehero.org.
How Can We Help?
Marketing and Communications
Phone: (240) 723-0615