June 17, 2022 – June 19, 2022, All Day
Any Golf Course in the U.S. – Various Locations, Various Locations,
Get driving directions
Play the game you love from your local golf club and support our mission!
The Fight for Life Golf Series is a golf tournament where golfers of all skill levels can play at any course in the U.S. at their convenience and support the National Fallen Firefighters Foundation.
Using the Chipd In app, golfers will record their scores during scheduled tournament weekends, hoping to qualify for the Chipd In National Championship in Orlando, Florida and win other great prizes! Golfers who qualify can also enjoy the Fight for Life Concert during Championship Weekend at the House of Blues Orlando!
Signing up is easy! Visit chipdin.com/pages/national-fallen-firefighters-foundation and make a donation. After that, you’ll receive a welcome letter with detailed instructions.
Thank you for supporting our mission, and let’s play!
How it Works
- Book your tee time at your home course or a favorite course if traveling anywhere in the U.S. Play ONE round either Friday, Saturday, or Sunday during the tournament weekends below. Play the events your schedule allows!
- As you play, log your scores in the Chipd In App
- The App will then create a live (80% NET scoring) national leaderboard in real time adjusted for course handicaps connecting players who are passionate supporters like yourself across the nation
- Each tournament in each Series will have drawings for prizes for players in the field (regardless of finish!)
- You will earn cumulative ranking points based on how you finish each week, with the top 50 point earners in the Spring and Summer
- Series qualifying for the in-person National Championship in Orlando, Florida! (100 players total)