August 5, 2019 – August 7, 2019, 9:00am – 5:00pm
Atlanta Department of Corrections – 254 Peachtree Street SW , Atlanta, GA
Get driving directions
Bullying in the Fire Chief’s Fire Department?
The IAFC’S Safety, Health & Survival Section and the Workplace Bullying Institute are hosting a very unique Fire Officer Bullying & Behavior Train-the-Trainer Program in Atlanta on August 5-7, 2019. Workplace bullying is an ongoing and pressing issue. Whether or not your department has been impacted, it’s essential to have the tools for prevention training.
The #1 fire service headliner today is fire station behavior and bullying-and the Fire Chief ALWAYS becomes part of the process when the accusations come in.
When the Fire Chief is asked “What training have you provided your company officers related to fire station behavior training?”—-this training is a home run response!
Who Should Attend:
- Chief Officers
- Company Officers
- Local Government Human Resource Personnel
- Local Government Law Office/Attorney Personnel
- Fire Department Training Officers
- Learn to customize components to suit your department’s needs
- Be trained to deliver a presentation introducing workplace bullying – using resources,statistics, and our unique approach
- Gain graduate-level knowledge of the workplace bullying phenomenon