Firefighter William M. Thompson, age 56, of the Ft. Worth Fire Department, died on April 28, 2014, from complications after a total knee replacement surgery after injuring his left knee three times.
- Memorial Park
- Project Roll Call
- State Firefighter Memorials
- Criteria for Inclusion on the National Memorial
- Submit a Firefighter Death
- Fallen Firefighter Tribute Widget
- How to Organize a Tribute
Stay Connected With NFFF
You can receive information on National Fallen Firefighters Foundation resources, news, events, and ways you can help families and the fire service through our online newsletter.
Like us on FacebookLike NFFF
- Register for the Fire Service Innovation in Safety Symposium for the unique opportunity to learn from Dr. Stephen K… https://t.co/NSGOcVziFZ