The Foundation has a Lending Library of materials for survivors. Many of the books are written by survivors who know firsthand what it is like to lose a loved one. Fire service survivors can borrow materials free of charge.
Choose a category to view titles in the Lending Library:
- General Grief Resources
- For Friends, Coworkers, etc.
- For Spouses
- For Men
- For Children & Teens (& their parents)
- Coping With Holidays
- For Parents and Grandparents
- For Siblings
- For Adults Who Have Lost a Parent
- Books About Fallen Firefighters
- Audio and Video Tapes
- Advocacy and Outreach
Check Out Materials: Click here to request one of these resources
Materials Also Available for Purchase: Materials purchased through the Amazon.com affiliate program will benefit National Fallen Firefighters Foundation programs.