The Foundation has a Lending Library of materials for families and co-workers. Many of the books are written by families who know first-hand what it is like to lose a loved one. Fire service families and co-workers can borrow materials for free.
Please contact the Foundation to request Lending Library materials. If you know of a good resource that we should add to the Library, please let us know.
Lending Library Categories
- General Grief Resources
- For Friends, Coworkers, etc.
- For Spouses
- For Men
- For Children & Teens (& their parents)
- Coping With Holidays
- For Parents and Grandparents
- For Siblings
- For Adults Who Have Lost a Parent
- Books About Fallen Firefighters
- Audio and Video Tapes
- Advocacy and Outreach