Firefighter Herbert T. Wilcox, age 77, of the Rocky Mount Fire Department, died on April 19, 2018, after being found unresponsive at his residence within 24-hours of responding to multiple calls.
- Memorial Park
- Project Roll Call
- State Firefighter Memorials
- Criteria for Inclusion on the National Memorial
- Submit a Firefighter Death
- Fallen Firefighter Tribute Widget
- How to Organize a Tribute
Stay Connected With NFFF
You can receive information on National Fallen Firefighters Foundation resources, news, events, and ways you can help families and the fire service through our online newsletter.
Like us on FacebookLike NFFF
- Register for the Fire Service Innovation in Safety Symposium for the unique opportunity to learn from Dr. Stephen K… https://t.co/NSGOcVziFZ