– The Congressional Fire Services Institute and National Fallen Firefighters Foundation have selected Sioux Falls (SD) Fire Rescue, the Clayton (DE) Fire Company, and the Prince George’s County (MD)... READ
– The Board of Directors and Staff of the National Fallen Firefighters Foundation extend our deepest sympathies to the family and friends of Maryland Fire-Rescue Institute Executive Director Emeritus and Chaplain Emeritus for the Maryland Fire Chiefs Association, Chief John W. Hoglund. READ
– The National Fallen Firefighters Foundation is pleased to announce the appointment of three new members to the Board of Directors and three new members to the Board of Directors’ Advisory Committee. READ
– Applications are being accepted January 1 through April 1 for the 2020-2021 National Fallen Firefighters Foundation Scholarship Program. For the first time since it’s inception, scholars will apply online for the National Fallen Firefighters Foundation Scholarship. READ
– In appreciation for Art’s achievements, the NFFF has created the Arthur J. Glatfelter Distinguished Service Award to recognize exceptional service to the National Fallen Firefighters Foundation.
» Download the Application Form READ
– The National Fallen Firefighters Foundation will again mark #GivingTuesday as #FireHeroTuesday on December 3, 2019. On this global day of giving, you can help us honor America’s fallen fire heroes, assist their families, and work to prevent firefighter line-of-duty deaths and injuries. READ
Make Your 2019 Combined Federal Campaign Donation Using #10292
Federal, military, and postal service employees can donate to the National Fallen Firefighters Foundation through Combined Federal Campaign contributions. The Foundation’s agency number is 10292. State and local government employees can write in the Foundation as their agency of choice.
We appreciate your continued support to honor and remember America’s fallen fire heroes and their families.