You may find these online grief resources helpful.
The National Fallen Firefighters Foundation is not responsible for the content or opinions expressed.
- Bereaved Parents USA – Online self-help support group for bereaved parents, grandparents, and siblings
- Comfort Zone Camp – Free weekend bereavement camp for grieving children ages 7-17, multiple locations across the U.S.
- Compassionate Friends – International support group for bereaved parents and siblings; includes listing of local chapters
- The Dougy Center – Nationwide listing of specialized local programs for grieving children and teens
- National Alliance for Grieving Children – Support and resources for children and families
- New York Life Foundation – Resources for children, parents, and teachers
- Sesame Street: When Families Grieve – Resources and downloadable materials to help young children who have experienced the death of a loved one
- Soaring Spirits Loss Foundation – Resources and connections for widows and widowers
- Widowed Village – Online community of widows and widowers connecting for mutual support (“Facebook for Widows”)