All family members whose fire heroes have been honored at the National Memorial are welcome at the Family Winter Retreat
For a Fire Hero Family who has lost a firefighter in the line of duty, the holidays can be an especially challenging time of year. For this reason, the National Fallen Firefighters Foundation has created the Winter Family Retreat.
Join other Fire Hero Families at this inaugural event focused on fellowship, self-care, and giving back during the holidays.
Wellness activities and fellowship opportunities include:
• Workshops and forums with other Fire Hero Families
• Hands-on service activities in honor of our firefighter heroes
• Outdoor activities for all ages
• Quiet/unscheduled time to relax or explore the resort and surrounding areas
• Relaxing world-class spa offerings
• Opportunity to help plan future activities
• Decoration of the National Fallen Firefighters Memorial Chapel culminating in the Annual Holiday Tree Lighting