The 9/11 Memorial Stair Climbs are not timed race events, but a way for firefighters and the community to honor and remember the FDNY firefighters who selflessly gave their lives so that others might live.
Each participant pays tribute to a FDNY firefighter by climbing or walking the equivalent of the 110 stories of the World Trade Center. Your individual tribute not only remembers the sacrifice of an FDNY brother, but symbolically completes their heroic journey to save others. Through firefighter and community participation we can ensure that each of the 343 firefighters is honored and that the world knows that we will never forget. The proceeds of these events help the National Fallen Firefighters Foundation create and maintain programs that support fire service survivors. Your support of the 9/11 Memorial Stair Climb events provides assistance to the surviving families and co-workers of the 343 firefighters who made the ultimate sacrifice on September 11, 2001.
Latest 9/11 Stair Climb News
- Climb to Show You’ll Never Forget
- PNC Park Memorial Stair Climb Set for Saturday, November 9
- Video: 2019 Firehouse Expo 9/11 Memorial Stair Climb
- Climb for a Hero at the National Stair Climb
- Watch Highlights from the New York Knicks 9/11 Memorial Stair Climb Presented by Chase