Being an everyday hero to firefighters and their families is easy
Step 1: Create
Choose a campaign below to get started and add a few details to create your fundraising page.
Two campaigns to choose from:
Step 2: Personalize
Upload a photo of yourself and share your story to help others to connect with your cause.
- Write your own personal message about why the NFFF is important to you.
- You can share your fundraiser on Facebook, Twitter, and by email.
- There is an option to thank donors right from your fundraising page.
Step 3: Share
Share your fundraiser to inspire donations and support from family, friends, and colleagues.
How Your Support Can Help the American Fire Service:
- Provide scholarships and job training for spouses, life partners, children and stepchildren of fallen firefighters.
- Provide immediate support to fire departments and agencies after a co-worker line-of-duty death through our Local Assistance State Team program.
- Provide assistance to our Everyone Goes Home® program, which works to prevent firefighter line-of-duty deaths and injuries.