The National Fallen Firefighters Foundation (NFFF) introduces the NFFF Giving Circle, honoring donors who give $1,000 or more a year. The Giving Circle’s four levels are designed to offer exclusive opportunities for greater involvement with the NFFF. If your circumstances allow it, we hope you will consider becoming a member.
Ways your generous support help the families and the fire service:
A Donation of $10,000 Can Provide:
- Grief counselors to support families during the National Fallen Firefighters Memorial Weekend
- A presentation of a Taking Care of Our Own® or Courage to Be Safe® training program
A Donation of $2,500 Can Provide:
- Local Assistance State Team (LAST) deployment to a firefighter fatality
- For the child of a fallen firefighter to attend a Bereavement Camp or Young Adults Retreat
A Donation of $5,000 Can Provide:
- A scholarship or job training for the child or spouse of a fallen firefighter
- Plaques listing the names of fallen firefighters at the National Fallen Firefighters Monument
A Donation of $1,000 Can Provide:
- Transportation for a family of a fallen firefighter to the National Memorial Weekend
- Walk of Honor® bricks for fallen firefighters who died prior to the Memorial’s creation
NFFF Giving Circle Benefits-at-a-Glance
We hope you will consider joining this instrumental group
with a gift of $1,000 or more.
» Download the NFFF Giving Circle Brochure «
The National Fallen Firefighters Foundation was created by the U.S. Congress in 1992. The Foundation is a nationally recognized 501(c)(3) non-profit organization dedicated to honoring the sacrifices of firefighters who died in the line of duty, assisting their families in rebuilding their lives, and working within the fire service community to prevent line-of-duty deaths and injuries. Donations are tax-deductible. For more information about the NFFF’s programs, please visit www.firehero.org.