Start a Fundraiser for the NFFF in 3 Steps
You can be an everydayhero to the families and co-workers of America’s fallen firefighters when you start a fundraiser to support the National Fallen Firefighters Foundation (NFFF). When you choose to support the National Fallen Firefighters Foundation you help us honor and remember America’s fallen fire heroes, assist their families, and prevent firefighter line-of-duty deaths and injuries.
What You’ll Receive:
- Your very own personal fundraising page where you can:
- Set your own fundraising goals.
- Write your own personal message about why the National Fallen Firefighters Foundation is important to you.
- Customize your fundraiser URL.
- Share posts and photos to encourage your supporters.
- Start a team who share your passion for our cause.
- If you’re focused on fitness, there are tools for setting and reporting progress toward your goal.
- Social media integration so you can share your fundraiser on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and by Email.
- An option to thank donors right from your fundraising page.
- The satisfaction of helping families of our fallen heroes and firefighters across the nation who continue to serve.
How It Works
– Add a few details to create your fundraising page.
– Upload a photo of yourself and share your story to help others to connect with your cause.
– Share your fundraiser to inspire donations and support from family, friends, and colleagues.
How Your Support Can Help the American Fire Service:
- Provide scholarships and job training for spouses, life partners, children and stepchildren of fallen firefighters.
- Provide immediate support to fire departments and agencies after a co-worker line-of-duty death through our Local Assistance State Team program.
- Provide assistance to our Everyone Goes Home® program, which works to prevent firefighter line-of-duty deaths and injuries.
Thank you for being our everydayhero by caring for the families and co-workers of America’s fallen fire heroes.
For more information about how you can help make a difference
please contact Regina Livingston at (443) 302-2907.