You can be an everydayhero to the families and co-workers of America’s fallen firefighters when you start a fundraiser to support the National Fallen Firefighters Foundation (NFFF). When you choose to support the National Fallen Firefighters Foundation you help us honor and remember America’s fallen fire heroes, assist their families, and prevent firefighter line-of-duty deaths and injuries.
Start a Fundraiser for the NFFF in 3 Steps
1. Create – Choose your fundraising campaign and add a few details to create your fundraising page.
Fundraise Using the Remember the Fallen Campaign
Fundraise Using the Fill the Boot Campaign
2. Personalize – Upload a photo of yourself and share your story to help others to connect with your cause.
- Write your own personal message about why the NFFF is important to you.
- You can share your fundraiser on Facebook, Twitter, and by E-mail.
- There is an option to thank donors right from your fundraising page.
3. Share – Share your fundraiser to inspire donations and support from family, friends, and colleagues.
How Your Support Can Help the American Fire Service:
- Provide scholarships and job training for spouses, life partners, children and stepchildren of fallen firefighters.
- Provide immediate support to fire departments and agencies after a co-worker line-of-duty death through our Local Assistance State Team program.
- Provide assistance to our Everyone Goes Home® program, which works to prevent firefighter line-of-duty deaths and injuries.
Thank you for being our everydayhero by caring for the families and co-workers of America’s fallen fire heroes.
For more information about how you can help make a difference
please contact Regina Livingston at (443) 302-2907.