A dedication ceremony to unveil the Pre-1981/Project Roll Call section was held on June 11, 2016.
Expansion of the National Fallen Firefighters Memorial Park has begun to include firefighters who died in the line of duty prior to 1981 when the National Fallen Firefighters Memorial was built.
The National Fallen Firefighters Foundation’s Project Roll Call identifies and honors firefighters who died in the line-of-duty prior to the establishment of the National Fallen Firefighters Memorial in 1981. Through this program, the Foundation provides an avenue for fire service families and departments to submit a profile of a loved one or colleague who paid the ultimate sacrifice prior to 1981. All information collected will be researched and verified using the National Fallen Firefighters Foundation Memorial Inclusion Criteria.
Project Roll Call Section Progress by State
- Help Expand the National Fallen Firefighters Memorial Park
- A sacred place to honor sacrifices made many years ago
- Pre-1981 Walk of Honor® Section Dedication Ceremony
- Honoring our vow to never forget
- Pre-1981 Section of Walk of Honor® to be Unveiled in June