Every day, firefighters offer protection and comfort to those having what could be the worst day of their lives. In 2020, we have seen first-hand the selfless service of these men and women on the front lines of the global pandemic. They leave the safety and comfort of their homes and families to care for us and for our communities, day or night, no matter what the call for help.
But who is there for a fire service family on the worst day of their lives; when their firefighter dies in the line of duty? Through your generous support, the National Fallen Firefighters Foundation (NFFF) is there for our firefighters and their families.
Each year on #GivingTuesday, we stand together in unity, using our individual power of generosity to help make the world a better place. Together in 2019, we raised over $35,000 to honor America’s fallen fire heroes, assist their families, and prevent firefighter line-of-duty deaths and injuries.
On December 1, 2020, the National Fallen Firefighters Foundation will again mark #GivingTuesday with #FireHeroTuesday, kicking off our holiday season of giving. We invite you to share your gift with the fire service and their families, who are always there to support us.
You show your support each time you honor the fallen, comfort their loved ones, and protect firefighters who serve us every day
Here are some ways that you can help:
- Donate Now to make the greatest impact
- Save the Date Add #FireHeroTuesday to Your Calendar
- Consider making a recurring gift on or before #FireHeroTuesday
- Sign up for our newsletters to see how your support helps all year long
- Interact with us on our social media channels every day
- Create a Facebook Fundraiser and share with your friends on social media
- Help Us Gear Up for 2021 on Our #FireHeroTuesday Town Hall on December 1, 2020
The National Fallen Firefighters Foundation (NFFF) is a not-for-profit,
Section 501(c)(3) organization. Donations are tax-deductible.