Every day, firefighters offer protection and comfort to those having what could be the worst day of their lives. They are there for us and for our communities, day or night, no matter what the call for help.
But who is there for a fire service family on the worst day of their lives; when their firefighter dies in the line of duty? Through your generous support, the National Fallen Firefighters Foundation (NFFF) is there for our firefighters and their families.
Last year, your compassion and support raised over $20,000 to help us honor America’s fallen fire heroes, to assist their families, and to prevent firefighter line-of-duty deaths and injuries.
The National Fallen Firefighters Foundation will again mark #GivingTuesday as #FireHeroTuesday on December 3, 2019, kicking off our holiday season of giving.
You show your support each time you honor the fallen, comfort their loved ones, and protect firefighters who serve us every day
Here are some ways that you can help:
- Sign up for our newsletters to see how your support helps all year long
- Interact with us on our social media channels every day
- Consider making a recurring gift using the form below
- Start your very own Everydayhero fundraising page and set your own goals
- Share why your support the NFFF by posting your #unselfie
- Create a Facebook Fundraiser and share with your friends on social media