Create safer communities by implementing and enforcing codes and standards, especially in the wildland-urban interface and under-served and vulnerable populations providing affordable and fire-safe housing.
Key Codes and Standards Downloads
- Insurance Institute for Building and Home Safety Research Center: Wildfire
- NFPA: Physical Disability as a Factor in Home Fire Deaths (March 2022)
- NFPA: Home Fire Victims by Age and Gender (December 2021)
- NFPA: Poverty and the Risk of Fire (July 2021)
- USFA: Fire in the United States 2008-2017 (November 2019)