Thank You to Our Sponsors
The National Fallen Firefighters Foundation values our strategic alliances with our corporate sponsors to enhance awareness and funds. Without their support and involvement we would not be able to accomplish our mission to honor and remember America’s fallen fire heroes, to provide resources to assist their families in rebuilding their lives, and work within the fire service to reduce firefighter deaths and injuries.
Join Our Sponsor Program
The National Fallen Firefighters Foundation values our strategic alliances with our corporate sponsors to enhance awareness and funds. Without their support and involvement we would not be able to accomplish our mission to honor and remember America’s fallen fire heroes, to assist their families in rebuilding their lives, and work within the fire service to reduce firefighter deaths and injuries.
Potential new Corporate Partners are invited to join us in developing these strategic alliances or cause-related marketing programs. Participating companies receive a portfolio of benefits that demonstrate our appreciation, create awareness, and highlight their commitment across multiple platforms. For more information E-mail email@example.com.
Gifts of $250,000 or more
Gifts of $100,000 or more
Gifts of $75,000 or more
Gifts of $50,000 or more
Gifts of $25,000 or more
Gifts of $10,000 or more
- Andy Boyt Memorial Fund
- Marcelyn J. Boulton
- Center for Public Safety Excellence, Inc.
- Cross Land & Cattle, LTD
- Distant Cellars
- Dyne Fire Protection Labs
- FM Global Foundation
- Framework Productions
- Greater Tucson Fire Foundation
- Ryan Hollingsworth
- Mag Instrument, Inc.
- Mission BBQ
- National Fire Protection Association
- Neersville Volunteer Fire and Rescue
- Oaktree Capital Management, LP
- Ohio Chapter of AFSA
- Olympia Entertainment Events Center, LLC
- Provident Agency, Inc.
- Ricochet Manufacturing Co., Inc.
- Safety Components First Responders 911 Foundation
- Stanley Black & Decker
- Streamlight, Inc.
- Tennessee Fire Chiefs’ Association
- The Arthur J. and Lee R. Glatfelter Foundation
- The Edgerley Family Fund
- Thirty One Gives
- Turtle Plastics
Gifts of $5,000 or more
- 5.11 Tactical
- Anne Arundel Economic Development Corporation
- Auto Club Speedway
- Brandon Little Memorial
- California Casualty
- Coolwater LLC
- Dakota Baseball, LLC
- Fire Rescue Fitness
- Gamber Johnson
- Harrison Hydragen, LTD
- Hawaii Fire Chiefs Association
- Thomas and Bonnie Hays
- International Association of Fire Chiefs, Inc.
- Pamela Johnson
- Melnor Incorporated USA
- Milliken & Company
- Municipal Emergency Services, Inc.
- National Association of State Fire Marshals
- National Development Research Institutes, Inc.
- Oklahoma State University – Fire Protection Publications
- Pelican Products, Inc.
- Karl and Barbara Ristow
- SERVPRO of Southwest Waukesha County
- Steel Family Charitable Foundation, Inc.
- The Reliable Automatic Sprinkler Company, Inc.
- Virtual Strides
- Whitaker Farms
- Barbara Wynns
- Yard Card Supply LLC