A Thank You to Our Sponsors
The National Fallen Firefighters Foundation values our strategic alliances with our corporate sponsors to enhance awareness and funds. Without their support and involvement we would not be able to accomplish our mission to honor and remember America’s fallen fire heroes, to provide resources to assist their survivors in rebuilding their lives, and work within the fire service community to reduce firefighter deaths and injuries.
Gifts of $100,000 or more
Gifts of $50,000 or more
Gifts of $25,000 or more
Gifts of $10,000 or more
- American Fire Sprinkler Assoc.- Chesapeake Bay Chapter
- Assurant Foundation
- Axis Accident and Health Insurance
- California Casualty
- Distant Cellars
- Dyne Fire Protection Labs
- Firemans Brew, Inc.
- Global Health and Safety
- Hurst Jaws of Life
- ICMA Retirement Corporation
- It Works! Gives Back Foundation
- Just Marketing. Inc.
- Maryland State Firemen’s Association
- Mission BBQ, California, Maryland
- MSA – The Safety Company
- National Fire Protection Association
- The College Board
- Village of Kronenwetter Fire Department – Run For The Fallen
- Wells Fargo Bank
Gifts of $5,000 or more
- Andy Nelson’s Barbecue
- BFPE International
- Brewer Firemen’s Relief Association
- Center for Public Safety Excellence, Inc.
- Kansas City Crusaders – Digital Ally Open
- Metropolitan Fire Chiefs Association
- National Association of State Fire Marshals
- Ocean City F.O.O.L.S.
- PBI Performance Products, Inc.
- San Diego Fireman’s Relief Association
- Steel Family Charitable Foundation, Inc.
- Thomas and Bonnie Hays
- Upper Leon Firefighters Association
- USA Sprinkler Fitters