Carl was 44 years old. He became a firefighter at Ladder 172 in Brooklyn on 9/7/83. He went to Rescue 5 on Staten Island in 1991. He had 18 years on the job. He owned a construction business called Tower East Construction along with another Rescue 5 firefighter‚ Joseph Mascali‚ who was also lost on 9/11. Carl was married to Christine for 23 years. He had two daughters‚ Desiree 20 and Stephanie 17.
- Memorial Park
- Project Roll Call
- State Firefighter Memorials
- Criteria for Inclusion on the National Memorial
- Submit a Firefighter Death
- Fallen Firefighter Tribute Widget
- How to Organize a Tribute
We Are Here For You
We are working hard to provide important resources, workshops, and timely information to help both firefighters and our Fire Hero Families stay connected and well during these unprecedented times. These new resources can be found here on our website, shared through E-mail, and through our social media channels.
Stay Connected With NFFF
You can receive information on National Fallen Firefighters Foundation resources, news, events, and ways you can help families and the fire service through our online newsletter.
Like us on FacebookLike NFFF
- Register by NOON today for the Closing Session of the 2021 National Fire Service Research Agenda. Register here:… https://t.co/ufXTa7Ls7n