Firefighter Christian M.O. Regenhard was a probationary firefighter and had graduated from the Fire Academy just six weeks before September 11. He was also a Marine Corps veteran‚ a mountain climber‚ an artist and writer‚ a world traveler‚ a loving friend to many‚ and a brother and a son deeply loved by his sister and parents. He loved to travel to South America and this enabled him to help other probies in his class with a Spanish session during their final days of training. His firehouse nickname was ‘Braveheart.’
- Memorial Park
- Project Roll Call
- State Firefighter Memorials
- Criteria for Inclusion on the National Memorial
- Submit a Firefighter Death
- Fallen Firefighter Tribute Widget
- How to Organize a Tribute
We Are Here For You
We are working hard to provide important resources, workshops, and timely information to help both firefighters and our Fire Hero Families stay connected and well during these unprecedented times. These new resources can be found here on our website, shared through E-mail, and through our social media channels.
Stay Connected With NFFF
You can receive information on National Fallen Firefighters Foundation resources, news, events, and ways you can help families and the fire service through our online newsletter.
Like us on FacebookLike NFFF
- Tomorrow begins Light the Night for Fallen Firefighters. If you need some inspiration, take a look at the inspirati… https://t.co/oqHUMsF6lg