Dannie Lee Claiborne‚ Sr was born December 28‚ 1952. He was the most thoughful person‚ and always helped others when they needed. Dannie loved the world and loved making changes and helping the community of Port Gibson‚ Mississippi. He worked as a firefighter for several years‚ and he loved what he did. Dannie Lee Claiborne‚ Sr. lost his life in the line of duty on Thursday‚ Novernber 24‚ 1988 on Thanksgiving morning. His family: wife; Ouida J. Claiborne; sons; Dannie‚ Jr.‚ Akinyele‚ Antonio‚ and Markus Claiborne will always keep his memories and will keep his passion for helping others as he did.
- Memorial Park
- Project Roll Call
- State Firefighter Memorials
- Criteria for Inclusion on the National Memorial
- Submit a Firefighter Death
- Fallen Firefighter Tribute Widget
- How to Organize a Tribute
We Are Here For You
We are working hard to provide important resources, workshops, and timely information to help both firefighters and our Fire Hero Families stay connected and well during these unprecedented times. These new resources can be found here on our website, shared through E-mail, and through our social media channels.
Stay Connected With NFFF
You can receive information on National Fallen Firefighters Foundation resources, news, events, and ways you can help families and the fire service through our online newsletter.
Like us on FacebookLike NFFF
- The final presenter of the morning was Executive Chief Derek Bowmer of @PhillyFireDept demonstrating innovations in… https://t.co/4EMDkE1jQt