Firefighter Gabriel G. Lee, age 42, of the Philadelphia Fire Department, died on July 23, 2016 after being found unresponsive in the basement of the fire station while working his shift that included responding to multiple emergency calls.
- Memorial Park
- Project Roll Call
- State Firefighter Memorials
- Criteria for Inclusion on the National Memorial
- Submit a Firefighter Death
- Fallen Firefighter Tribute Widget
- How to Organize a Tribute
Stay Connected With NFFF
You can receive information on National Fallen Firefighters Foundation resources, news, events, and ways you can help families and the fire service through our online newsletter.
Like us on FacebookLike NFFF
- Register for the Fire Service Innovation in Safety Symposium for the unique opportunity to learn from Dr. Stephen K… https://t.co/NSGOcVziFZ