Stephen Gerard. Siller‚ 34‚ firefighter‚ FDNY‚ Squad 1. Siller was on his way to play golf with his three older brothers when he heard about the World Trade Center attack. He called his wife‚ turned around‚ and headed back to the firehouse to collect his gear. He loved playing sports‚ reading‚ talking‚ watching the Mets‚ and helping people. A devoted husband‚ Siller was the father of five beloved children.
- Memorial Park
- Project Roll Call
- State Firefighter Memorials
- Criteria for Inclusion on the National Memorial
- Submit a Firefighter Death
- Fallen Firefighter Tribute Widget
- How to Organize a Tribute
Stay Connected With NFFF
You can receive information on National Fallen Firefighters Foundation resources, news, events, and ways you can help families and the fire service through our online newsletter.
Donate to the NFFF Through the Combined Federal Campaign Using #10292
Federal, military, and postal service employees can donate to the National Fallen Firefighters Foundation through Combined Federal Campaign contributions. The Foundation’s agency number is 10292. State and local government employees can write in the Foundation as their agency of choice.
We appreciate your continued support to honor and remember America’s fallen fire heroes and their families.
- @CFSIUpdate and NFFF are accepting nominations for the Sen. Paul S. Sarbanes Fire Service Safety Leadership Award u… https://t.co/n8pVsa6n4N