Thomas Patrick Cullen III‚ 31‚ firefighter‚ FDNY‚ Squad 41. A Staten Island resident‚ he enjoyed scuba diving and playing football. Married to his wife for five years‚ Cullen also loved to play with model trains with his young son. He had already decided to go to law school if he didn’t get into the FDNY.
- Memorial Park
- Project Roll Call
- State Firefighter Memorials
- Criteria for Inclusion on the National Memorial
- Submit a Firefighter Death
- Fallen Firefighter Tribute Widget
- How to Organize a Tribute
Stay Connected With NFFF
You can receive information on National Fallen Firefighters Foundation resources, news, events, and ways you can help families and the fire service through our online newsletter.
Donate to the NFFF Through the Combined Federal Campaign Using #10292
Federal, military, and postal service employees can donate to the National Fallen Firefighters Foundation through Combined Federal Campaign contributions. The Foundation’s agency number is 10292. State and local government employees can write in the Foundation as their agency of choice.
We appreciate your continued support to honor and remember America’s fallen fire heroes and their families.
- If you’re part of a High School Fire or EMS Cadet program please take the NFFF survey. We’re planning a national sy… https://t.co/LIzcNflNKX