William Dwight Yankey‚ 35‚ a career firefighter with the Harrodsburg Fire Department‚ died of a heart attack November 13‚ 1998 after assisting victims of a motor vehicle accident. He had worked as an aerial driver with the Harrodsburg Fire Department for over 12 years.
- There are no memory wall messages for this firefighter.
- Memorial Park
- Project Roll Call
- State Firefighter Memorials
- Criteria for Inclusion on the National Memorial
- Submit a Firefighter Death
- Fallen Firefighter Tribute Widget
- How to Organize a Tribute
We Are Here For You
We are working hard to provide important resources, workshops, and timely information to help both firefighters and our Fire Hero Families stay connected and well during these unprecedented times. These new resources can be found here on our website, shared through E-mail, and through our social media channels.
Stay Connected With NFFF
You can receive information on National Fallen Firefighters Foundation resources, news, events, and ways you can help families and the fire service through our online newsletter.
Like us on FacebookLike NFFF
- Do you know anyone in New Mexico, Iowa, Nebraska, or Hawaii? Let them know about Light the Night for Fallen Firefig… https://t.co/BiA6dZJsVi
Make Your 2022 Combined Federal Campaign Donation Using #10292
Federal, military, and postal service employees can donate to the National Fallen Firefighters Foundation through Combined Federal Campaign contributions. The Foundation’s agency number is 10292. State and local government employees can write in the Foundation as their agency of choice.