– The Congressional Fire Services Institute (CFSI) and the National Fallen Firefighters Foundation (NFFF) have selected the Office of the State Fire Commissioner for the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania and a unique partnership between the Oklahoma Council on Firefighter Training and INTEGRIS Heart Hospital as the co-recipients of the 2014 Senator Paul S. Sarbanes Fire Service Safety Leadership Award. READ
– Chiefs' efforts created state drive for all fire service personnel to complete the NFFF Courage to be Safe® program
The Texas Fire Chiefs' Association doesn't just talk about firefighter safety,... READ
– Recognizing A Commitment to Firefighter Health and Safety
The Congressional Fire Services Institute (CFSI) and National Fallen Firefighters Foundation (NFFF) are accepting nominations for the... READ
– Specialist Bossen was presented the grand prize while on duty at Fort Bliss. In a surprise ceremony, she was called to the Fort Bliss Fire Department where three of the department's Pierce pumpers were driven away to reveal the firefighter inspired Ford F-150 4 x 4 SuperCrew pickup truck. READ
– Hundreds of Smoke and CO Alarms Available to Locals
Annapolis Mayor Michael Pantelides and Fire Chief David Stokes publicly thanked BGE for an Emergency Responder Safety Grant that will allow the... READ
– The National Fallen Firefighters Foundation expresses its sincere gratitude to Cynthia Leighton, Vertical Market Manager, Fire and EMS for Motorola Solutions. Ms. Leighton recently announced that she is retiring after a 28-year career with Motorola and Motorola Solutions. READ
Make Your 2020 Combined Federal Campaign Donation Using #10292
Federal, military, and postal service employees can donate to the National Fallen Firefighters Foundation through Combined Federal Campaign contributions. The Foundation’s agency number is 10292. State and local government employees can write in the Foundation as their agency of choice.
We appreciate your continued support to honor and remember America’s fallen fire heroes and their families.
We Are Here For You
We are working hard to provide important resources, workshops, and timely information to help both firefighters and our Fire Hero Families stay connected and well during these unprecedented times. These new resources can be found here on our website, shared through E-mail, and through our social media channels.
National Fallen Firefighters Foundation Does Not Solicit Donations by Phone
The National Fallen Firefighters Foundation does not solicit donations by phone or employ outside companies to do so. You can make a donation by mail, by phone or through our website. If you have any questions/concerns please contact us.