The NFFF/Columbia Southern University Scholarship program is open to spouses and life partners of firefighters honored at the National Fallen Firefighters Memorial. Columbia Southern University is a completely online university offering degree programs and a flexible learning style designed to accommodate a busy life.
- CSU scholarship will cover up to $10,000 in an undergraduate program and up to $12,600 in a graduate program. The scholarship will be applied:
- after an evaluation report’s results have been applied to the selected online degree program;
- directly to the recipient’s tuition for up to three years or until the completion of the selected online degree program, whichever comes first.
- Enrollment must be within 90 days from the date of the award of the scholarship.
- Applicant must maintain continuous enrollment.
- Applicant must maintain a 2.0 undergraduate GPA or 3.0 at graduate level. CSU students must meet the minimum GPA requirements of this scholarship in their
current degree program to be eligible to apply.
- This scholarship is not transferable.
» Click Here to Apply
(Applications must be received no later than 11:59 p.m. on April 1, 2016.)
Columbia Southern University (a completely online university) is offering a 10% partnership discount to family members of fallen firefighters honored at the National Fallen Firefighters Memorial.