James F. Bohan‚ 25‚ a career firefighter with the Fire Department of New York‚ died of asphyxiation fighting a fire in a 10-story senior citizen’s residence in Brooklyn on December 18‚ 1998. Also perishing in this incident were Firefighters Christopher Michael Bopp and Joseph P. Cavalieri. Bohan‚ a former carpenter‚ had been with the department for 2 years.
- Memorial Park
- Project Roll Call
- State Firefighter Memorials
- Criteria for Inclusion on the National Memorial
- Submit a Firefighter Death
- Fallen Firefighter Tribute Widget
- How to Organize a Tribute
We Are Here For You
We are working hard to provide important resources, workshops, and timely information to help both firefighters and our Fire Hero Families stay connected and well during these unprecedented times. These new resources can be found here on our website, shared through E-mail, and through our social media channels.
Stay Connected With NFFF
You can receive information on National Fallen Firefighters Foundation resources, news, events, and ways you can help families and the fire service through our online newsletter.
Like us on FacebookLike NFFF
- Chief Mark Davis, of the Lexington County Fire Service (SC), will be our guest on the next IC-to-IC Webinar on Augu… https://t.co/sfkEZKfoNU