Jerry Wayne Ramey‚ 18‚ a volunteer firefighter trainee with the West Fork Fire Department‚ died on November 3‚ 1999‚ when he came in contact with a downed power line at a reported brush fire. He decided to join the department after seeing their response when his brother collapsed and died while playing in a high school football game a year earlier.
- There are no memory wall messages for this firefighter.
- Memorial Park
- Project Roll Call
- State Firefighter Memorials
- Criteria for Inclusion on the National Memorial
- Submit a Firefighter Death
- Fallen Firefighter Tribute Widget
- How to Organize a Tribute
Stay Connected With NFFF
You can receive information on National Fallen Firefighters Foundation resources, news, events, and ways you can help families and the fire service through our online newsletter.
Like us on FacebookLike NFFF
- Thanks to @CBS21NEWS for visiting the National Fallen Firefighters Memorial in honor of Firefighters Ivan Flanscha… https://t.co/w51i2nBH6G