Captain John T. Gallagher, 70, died on July 26, 2015, from causes related to the recovery efforts at the World Trade Center after September 11, 2001.
- There are no memory wall messages for this firefighter.
- Memorial Park
- Project Roll Call
- State Firefighter Memorials
- Criteria for Inclusion on the National Memorial
- Submit a Firefighter Death
- Fallen Firefighter Tribute Widget
- How to Organize a Tribute
We Are Here For You
We are working hard to provide important resources, workshops, and timely information to help both firefighters and our Fire Hero Families stay connected and well during these unprecedented times. These new resources can be found here on our website, shared through E-mail, and through our social media channels.
Stay Connected With NFFF
You can receive information on National Fallen Firefighters Foundation resources, news, events, and ways you can help families and the fire service through our online newsletter.
Like us on FacebookLike NFFF
- New: Chief Fire Officer Sabrina Cohen-Hatton, West Sussex Fire and Rescue Service (UK), will be a keynote speaker a… https://t.co/GIyJAFgRGT