Lieutenant Michael R. Davidson, age 37, of the Fire Department of New York, died on March 22, 2018, of smoke inhalation after he became separated from his crew and trapped in the basement during a five-alarm fire at a former jazz club being used for a movie set.
- Memorial Park
- Project Roll Call
- State Firefighter Memorials
- Criteria for Inclusion on the National Memorial
- Submit a Firefighter Death
- Fallen Firefighter Tribute Widget
- How to Organize a Tribute
Stay Connected With NFFF
You can receive information on National Fallen Firefighters Foundation resources, news, events, and ways you can help families and the fire service through our online newsletter.
Like us on FacebookLike NFFF
- Register for the Fire Service Innovation in Safety Symposium for the unique opportunity to learn from Dr. Stephen K… https://t.co/NSGOcVziFZ