Michael Vernon Kiefer‚ 25‚ firefighter‚ FDNY‚ Ladder 132. Kiefer‚ who became an FDNY probationary firefighter in December 2000‚ had previously worked as an FDNY paramedic for a year and a half. He studied in the fire-cadet program at John Jay College of Criminal Justice. He also served as a volunteer firefighter in Freeport‚ N.Y.‚ and with Hempsteads South Side Ladder Company.
- Memorial Park
- Project Roll Call
- State Firefighter Memorials
- Criteria for Inclusion on the National Memorial
- Submit a Firefighter Death
- Fallen Firefighter Tribute Widget
- How to Organize a Tribute
Stay Connected With NFFF
You can receive information on National Fallen Firefighters Foundation resources, news, events, and ways you can help families and the fire service through our online newsletter.
Donate to the NFFF Through the Combined Federal Campaign Using #10292
Federal, military, and postal service employees can donate to the National Fallen Firefighters Foundation through Combined Federal Campaign contributions. The Foundation’s agency number is 10292. State and local government employees can write in the Foundation as their agency of choice.
We appreciate your continued support to honor and remember America’s fallen fire heroes and their families.
- Hey hockey fans in the DMV -- join us for the Washington Capitals First Responder Group Night on Jan 22 when the… https://t.co/sha6pj2eq0