Roger ‘Bo’ Rathbun‚ 69‚ a 50-year member of the Sundance Volunteer Fire Department‚ died on November 8‚ 2000‚ of burns suffered while fighting a forest fire one month earlier. After serving in the military during the Korean conflict‚ he joined his father in farming and ranching the land his grandfather homesteaded in 1883.
- There are no memory wall messages for this firefighter.
- Memorial Park
- Project Roll Call
- State Firefighter Memorials
- Criteria for Inclusion on the National Memorial
- Submit a Firefighter Death
- Fallen Firefighter Tribute Widget
- How to Organize a Tribute
Stay Connected With NFFF
You can receive information on National Fallen Firefighters Foundation resources, news, events, and ways you can help families and the fire service through our online newsletter.
Donate to the NFFF Through the Combined Federal Campaign Using #10292
Federal, military, and postal service employees can donate to the National Fallen Firefighters Foundation through Combined Federal Campaign contributions. The Foundation’s agency number is 10292. State and local government employees can write in the Foundation as their agency of choice.
We appreciate your continued support to honor and remember America’s fallen fire heroes and their families.
- The #FDNY Symposium EMS Academy is a great training opportunity for all First Responders. And it's free!… https://t.co/T1riQcuTU3