Roger ‘Bo’ Rathbun‚ 69‚ a 50-year member of the Sundance Volunteer Fire Department‚ died on November 8‚ 2000‚ of burns suffered while fighting a forest fire one month earlier. After serving in the military during the Korean conflict‚ he joined his father in farming and ranching the land his grandfather homesteaded in 1883.
- There are no memory wall messages for this firefighter.
- Memorial Park
- Project Roll Call
- State Firefighter Memorials
- Criteria for Inclusion on the National Memorial
- Submit a Firefighter Death
- Fallen Firefighter Tribute Widget
- How to Organize a Tribute
See What We Achieved in 2017
Federal, Military, and Postal Service Employee Donors
To our federal, military, and postal service employee donors who contribute through the Combined Federal Campaign, Due to an administrative error, the National Fallen Firefighters Foundation is not a participant in the 2017 Combined Federal Campaign. Please accept our invitation to set up a recurring donation in support of the Foundation’s programs. Simply check the box to “make this a monthly gift” when completing the form.
We appreciate your continued support to honor and remember America’s fallen fire heroes and their families.
Learn more about the great things going on at the National Fallen Firefighters Foundation
You can receive more information about National Fallen Firefighters Foundation programs, news, events, resources, and ways you can stay involved. Choose the types of alerts and programs that you’re interested in and we’ll send you the latest updates.
- The McKinney (TX) Arts Commission is bringing photographer Paul Mobley to the Fire Museum at Central Wysong Fire St… https://t.co/nMEwotZJ0A